1. Complete the booking form with all the required information.
2. Attach two photographs of the participant.
3. At the time of booking €400 is required to secure the reservation.
4. The balance should be paid no later than four weeks prior to arrival.
5. If the booking is made within four weeks of intended departure date, it should be accompanied by the full payment.
6. Payment can be made in the following ways:
a. Online click here
b. By cheque
c. By bank transfer: Key Institute bank details- Bank of Ireland.
IBAN IEO5 BOFI 9054 4078 8424 35
BIC NO. BOFIIE2D.
1. Your booking will be confirmed by e-mail once the payment has arrived.
2. Please send the flight details (Arrival and Departure) as soon as they are booked.
3. Four weeks prior to departure you will be issued the details of your host family.
4. If you have to cancel, please notify the Key Institute as soon as possible.
• More than 30 days prior to departure: €80
• 21 days – 8 days: 50% of holiday price
• 7 days – 2 days: 75% of holiday price
• Less than 2 days: 100% of holiday price.
• Any holiday not paid for after 30 days prior to departure is considered cancelled.
Equipment to bring
Riding hat and good outdorr riding coat.
Riding boots, chaps or short boots and half chaps.
Notepad and pens.
Any student not obeying the rules of the Institute will be reported to his/her parents. Continual unacceptable behaviour will mean automatic return home at parents expense.
Our Courses run every week ( Sunday to Sunday) All arrivals and departures are on Sunday. All students should arrive in Dublin airport on Sunday.
Our representatives are at Dublin airport each Sunday from 10.00am until 18.30. He will await the arrival of teenagers, assist them and guide them to the key institute bus. Once teenagers have claimed their baggage they should proceed to the arrivals gate. Our representative will be waiting at the “meeting point”. This is a simple proceedure and we have 20 years experience collecting teenagers. We will send the mobile number of our representative and the mobile number of the key institute director incase of any difficulties or flight delays.
Suitable arrival time is 9:30 to 17:30
Suitable departure time is 11:30 to 18:00
Getting to Dublin, Ireland.
• Aer Lingus www.aerlingus.com
• Ryanair www.ryanair.ie
• Air France www.airfrance.ie